Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ZenoCure, https://zenocure.com/ (hereby referred to as the Company, We or Us, is registered in 331, Watling Street, Nuneaton, England, CV11 6BQ under company number 13113064.
We make every effort to ensure best quality herbal supplements that help patients manage chronic illnesses naturally. We endeavor to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with the products and services we offer, and overall have a great user-experience.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The use of all ZenoCure products and services, including the website are solely meant for a users’ personal and private purposes only. As a user, you may not resell, or replicate any of the products and/or services listed here. You will also not have any claim against the company with respect to the use of website, services or any dependence on the content present herewith.
You are solely and completely responsible for any decisions or actions you take or any use you make with respect to the website, products, services or the content published here.
You must be aware that none of our products are meant to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. The results may vary individual to individual, depending upon a number of factors, without the guarantee of any specific results. We recommend consulting a registered medical professional before using our products, especially if you are under medication, are pregnant or nursing. All written content on the website is for informational purpose only, and before using any of it, you must consult your doctor or physician. It is not meant to be relied upon as medical advice .If you use any information or products provided at this website, you do so at your own risk, specifically waiving off your right towards any claims against ZenoCure.
All images provided on the website are for illustration purposes only, and there might be differences between these and the actual product and packaging.
USE OF ZENOCURE WEBSITE
- The website has information of varying sorts including images, written content, videos, graphics and audio content. ZenoCure and all the products listed on the website are trademarks of the company and/or its affiliates. These are not to be used or replicated anywhere and by anyone apart from those who have been granted permission to do so. All trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property rights regarding content and services are exclusive property of ZenoCure and can only with prior permission, be used, by associates who’ve been granted authorization to use them. All content is protected by copyright under Laws of the European Union, Laws pertaining to United Kingdom, The US Laws & regulations and Foreign Laws. Title to the content is owned solely by the company.
- Any use of content on the website is not to be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any manner unless so authorized by the company or its licensors. Doing so will result in a breach of these terms, violating trademark, copyright and other laws. The company authorizes you to download a single copy of content solely for your personal, private, lawful and non-commercial use.
- Any rights that are not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to the owners and licensors of this company. Violating these will automatically terminate your permission to use any content with immediate effect, and you must destroy any copies you have of the said content.
- You shall not use the website for any unlawful purpose or that prohibited by these Terms. You are not to use any information shared on this website in a way that may result in damaging, disabling, overburdening, or impairing the Website or the Company, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the ZenoCure and its products. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website through hacking, password mining or any other fraudulent and unethical means. You are not allowed to make any changes to the Website, or to copy, disseminate, broadcast, present, duplicate, publish, and create derivative works, or to sell any item originating in the Content or the Website.
- ZenoCure reserves the right to terminate or restrict your use of the site at any time, at its sole discretion with or without specifying a particular cause or reason.
- ZenoCure has the right to remove and/or make changes to any information shared on this website or discontinue any services without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- Without derogating from the above, ZenoCure does in no way undertake that any content on the website, especially that shared by third parties is accurate, complete, suited to your needs, purposes or expectations.
- Copyright Complaints – We wholly respect the intellectual properties of others and request each user to do the same. In case you find or believe your work to be copied or is available at the ZenoCure website in a manner that represents copyright infringement, please feel free to notify us at any instant. You may get in touch with our copyright agent along with all necessary information. This would include a detailed description of copyrighted work, a signature (either electronic or physical) of person authorized to act in this case on behalf of the owner, the URL or location where the unauthorized information exists, your contact details (name, telephone number, email address and correspondence address). You also need to furnish a statement stating that you have trust and good faith that any disputed use b vis in no manner authorized by the owner or his agent and the law. You also must furnish a statement detailing that all the information and details shared by you are 100% accurate, and you are either the copyright owner or legally authorized to act on his/her behalf.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The ZenoCure Website contains links to other third-party websites, which do not fall under our control in any way, neither directly, nor by means of any of our associates. Any link included in these websites thereby does not endorse or imply our involvement in any manner to the said website or any of its associate(s). Since we have no control over these sites, nor their concerned beneficiaries, we are in no way responsible or liable for the type of operation, the content or applicability of such websites with regards to protection of your personal information.
Any transactions or communication with advertisers on the website, or participation in any promotional campaigns redirecting to third party websites and any such related representations associated with dealings, delivery of goods and services, other terms, warranties, guarantees and conditions do not concern us in any manner. These are only between you and the party concerned and we are not liable in any manner either directly, or indirectly for any loss and/or damage caused by the use of such products, services or schemes. We will also not be held responsible for any action undertaken by you due to reliance on such material available on or through any such external site, third party dealings, or promotions.
YOUR CONTENT AND CONDUCT
You also agree to that you will not make any User Communication that is, in whole or in part, rebellious; scandalous, discriminatory, defamatory, false, threatening, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy, or something that violates or infringes the right of any party. In addition to this, you agree that you will not: (a) make any User Communication as an advert or solicitation of business; (b) post a chain letter, pyramid scheme, or impersonate another person; (c) hamper the normal flow of dialogue or make a User Communication unrelated to the topic being discussed; (d) engage in any other conduct that inhibits or partially restricts any other person from enjoying or using the Website or Services. These should also not expose us or any of our licensors, customers, partners or any other associates to any liability of any type.
If you make a User Communication, you automatically warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted the Company a irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the User Communication in any medium now known or hereafter developed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company is not required to use any User Communication.
While using the website or any of our Services, you may not:
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party.
- Abuse, defame, harass, or stalk any individual, disrupt or interfere with the security and use of the products, services, r any other information freely available at the website or any linked sit at ZenoCure.
- Interfere with or damage the ZenoCure Website or Services, including (but not limited to) using any malware, harmful code(s), bots, viruses, denial of service attacks, IP spoofing, forged routing, flood pings, or any other disruptive and fraudulent practices through the use of technology.
- Attempt to use another person’s or registered users details while impersonating them, create false identity or mislead anyone with regards to your affiliation with the website or any other person associated with us either directly or indirectly.
- Attempt to attain unauthorized access to the site, either wholly or partly, that have been restricted from general access
- Engage either directly or indirectly, to transmit “spam,” chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited information.
- Collect either manually or through an automatic procedure, any information about users without their express consent or any other information relating to the website or our services.
- Use meta descriptions, tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name, trademarks, or Product names.
- Advertise, sell any goods or services, or make an offer to sell, except as expressly permitted by the company and/or website.
- Engage in any activity or conduct that interferes with a third party’s ability to use or enjoy the website or our services.
- Assist any third party or parties for engaging in any activity prohibited by these Terms.
The Company reserves the right (but is not obligated) to:
- Monitor and record the dialogue on the Website and Services.
- Investigate an allegation that a user communication or user conduct does not comply with these Terms and conditions, while determining its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of any such Communication.
- Remove User Communication that is abusive, illegal, disruptive, or outdated, or otherwise fail to comply with these Terms.
- Terminate the user’s access to any or all parts of the website upon any breach of these Terms or the law.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any User Communication.
- Edit or delete any User Communication posted on the Website, regardless of whether such User Communication violates these Terms.
ORDERING OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Accuracy of Information. We attempt to guarantee that the information about all our products on the Website is true and accurate. However, this information may contain certain errors, mainly typographical, pricing, and other errors or inaccuracies. We shall not assume any responsibility for such errors and omissions, and reserve the right to revoke, edit, correct, any information presented on the site, or make desired changes to prices and any other relevant information about our products, without any prior notice.
Placing An Order: You may order products from the website by submitting a completed order form after initiating the checkout process. We shall confirm the acceptance of your order by email. Sending of such email, whether received or not, forms the acceptance of your order and binds both parties in a formal contract for the said purchase.
Price and Payment. The actual and binding price of the Products shall be the amount quoted on the Website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable sales tax, and any value added tax (VAT) excluding delivery costs. Occasionally, items may be erroneously mispriced. In this case, we will either contact you to confirm whether you wish to cancel the order or initiate cancellation and notify you of the same. We do not under any obligation will supply any of our products at an incorrect price. You need to make the payment by credit card (only those are acceptable which are explicitly stated at the payment gateway) at the time we accept your order.
Delivery Charges: Unless your order is qualified for free delivery, or your delivery address is in a jurisdiction where we offer free delivery, you need to pay any delivery charges and bear the expenses of delivery in addition to the actual cost of the product. This additional cost of delivery will be quoted on our website at the final payment page, at the time we accept your order. These costs vary according to your shipping address (the destination), the method of delivery, and the time of delivery.
Delivery Time. Following receipt of the payment, including any applicable delivery costs, we will arrange for delivery of the Products you ordered to the address you specified on checkout, according the method of delivery you selected. From the time of the order, we may require up to 3 business days for order processing before shipping or dispatching the delivery. Shipping prices depend on the weight of Product(s) ordered and their package and is calculated automatically at checkout. Large orders and multi-box orders may require a custom shipping configuration and/or pricing, and in such cases we would contact you requiring your approval and payment for the delivery costs before delivering your order. ZenoCure will make every attempt to deliver your order within 31 business days from the confirmation and acceptance of the order, but will not be liable for delays in delivery due to the fault of postal services and delivery companies.
Failure of Delivery: In case, you decline your order upon delivery or fail to supply the correct or incomplete delivery instructions, we shall cancel your order and retain all those Products. In such cases, we are bound to refund you the original price of the Product(s) you ordered, but you will still be liable to pay any cost of delivery.
Issues with Delivery. If you face an error or any other issue with the delivery of the Product(s) ordered, you need to notify us in a written form of communication within 14 days of estimated delivery date. In case the delivery has not been made as yet, you must notify of the same within 14 days of the pre-estimated delivery date. We are not to be held liable for any loss or damage if you fail to inform us in time according to this clause.
Customs Regulations. We do our best to adhere and comply with each country’s customs regulations. At the same time, we do ask you to double-check your country’s import policies before placing an order on the Website. Orders that are seized by any local customs authority in your country for any reason cannot be refunded.
Customs Duties, Taxes, and Ancillary Fees. You are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and ancillary fees arising from importing Diabetene and any of our other products to your country and ZenoCure cannot be held responsible for payment. If you refuse payment of these charges and the package is not returned to a ZenoCure warehouse, the order cannot be refunded.
Right of Withdrawal. You can withdraw from your contract for purchasing the Products within 30 days of the actual delivery date of your order. For excercising the right of withdrawal, you should send us an explicit written notification stating your decision with a valid reason or cause to withdraw from the contract for purchasing said products. This email must include the order number of the order you wish to withdraw from, as well as the name, email address, and phone number used on that order. Please be aware that 30 days following delivery date, your withdrawal right will expire permanently.
Effects of Withdrawal: If you pull out from the contract for purchasing the Products within 30 days, we will refund any payment recievedregarding that particular order from you, including delivery costs, without undue delay. Upon withdrawal, you must send back the Products, including opened and unopened ones without any postponement and in any instance, not later than fourteen (14) days from the withdrawal notice. You will have to bear the cost of returning the Products to us. Refund will be made using the same payment instrument that you had used for making the original transaction, usually crediting the amount to your credit card. You shall not be charged any additional fee with respect to such refund. We shall withhold the entire amount of refund until we have received the Products back.
Cancelling Orders. You also have the option to cancel an order by notifying us in writing at any time before the delivery of the same has been made. In such cases, the relevant conditions for the Right of Withdrawal indicated above shall apply. We would appreciate if you provide us with the reason for your decision to withdraw/cancel your order.
Limitation of Withdrawal and Cancelation. Once you open the product(s), you are no longer entitled to cancel your order or withdraw from the contract for purchasing the Products. It is also applicable even if you have used the product or even opened the primary container. Any statutory rights you may have concerning the quality of those Products will remain unaffected.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
You hereby declare on your awareness regarding that the use of any website, involves many risks, both due to technology and human factors. Neither ZenoCure, nor anyone on our behalf is liable for the site, or the servers that operate the website, being free of malicious content or code which could harm the user’s device.
In No Circumstances We at ZenoCure, Will Be Liable For Any Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Special, Or Consequential Damages For Loss Of Good Will, Profits, Data Or Other Intangible Losses (Even If We Have Been Already Advised In Advance Of The Possibility Of Such Damages) That May Result From (I) The Use/Inability To Use The Website, (II) The Procurement Cost Of Substitute Goods & Services Resulting From Any Goods, Data, Information Or Messages Received , Services Purchased,Transactions Entered Into Through Our Services; (III) Any Unauthorized Access To Or Alterating Your Transmissions And/Or Data; (IV) Statements Produced Or Conduct Of A Third Party On The Website; Or (V) Any Other Delicate Matter Relating To The Website Or Its Services.
You Shall Hereby Acknowledge That This Paragraph Applies To All Content, Services, And Products, Available At The ZenoCure Website.
Since some countries and states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such areas the liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Disclaimer For Warranties
We, at ZenoCure, provide the website, services and all products on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not represent/warrant that these products, services, the website, or any information on these, will be completely free of imperfections, inaccuracies, defects or errors, or are uninterrupted and secure. We further do not warrant that these will meet your requirements in any manner. Other than those expressly stated herein, we do not make any warranties and guarantees, and hereby disclaim all implied warranties, including (without being limited to) warranties for a particular cause or instance, merchantability and non-infringement.
- Disclaimer Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The website www.ZenoCure.com, may contain statements (hereby referred to as forward-looking statements), that reflect our current expectation regarding any future events. These are uncertain and may involve risks. The actual outcomes or developments arely on a number of factors that may be outside our control or dependent on external factors.
- Health Related Information
Any content, images or audio provided on the website is for informational purposes only. It is not meant in lieu of the advice of a medical professional. Without seeking prior advice, especially if you are under any specific medication, you shouldn’t use any information presented at the website for self-diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Moreover, the products listed here are only meant to aid in better management of certain chronic conditions. You must read all usage intructions and recommended dosage before actual use.
Additionally, please refrain from providing any [personal health related data in any form of usercommunication as we do not collect any such information through this website.
- Product Warranties
All products on our website are warranted only by their respected distributers, manufacturers or suppliers, that too if explicitly provided in the product packaging. We hereby disclaim any kind of warranties, to the extent permissible by applicable laws, including without limitationany implied or express warranties.
ZenoCure hereby expressly disclaims all liability for any product defect or failure, without any express limitations to the same, claims that are may be due to regular wear & tear, product modification, misuse, abuse, improper selection, misappropriation or non-compliance with any codes. We are in no manner liable to you or any third party for any consequential, punitive, incidental, indirect, or special damages (including, without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
- Force Majeure
The company or our website will not have any liability to you or any other concerned party related to you, whether by means of contract, offence, warranty, (including negligence), and any other form of liability for failure to execute its obligations under these terms or any purchase order to the scope that such a failure is the direct result of a Force Majeure event.
- Limitation Of Liability
In no event or situation, will our aggregate liability relating to, arising from, , or in connection with these terms (including, without limitation any claims regarding the website, our products or services) exceed beyond $100 or the amount that you paid for the products.
- No Class Action
You hereby permanently waive off any right to join claims with those of others in the form of a class action or any related procedure. Any claims connected to, arising out of, or relating with these terms need to be individually asserted.
You agree to indemnify and hold us (ZenoCure), our affiliates, manufacturers, employees, officers, agents, directors, or any other partners, harmless from any claim or demand. This would also include reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party arising out of your User Communication, your connection to the website, violation of these Terms, or rights of another. If you are in any manner obligated to provide indemnification pursuant to this clause, we shall, in our sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any claim at your sole cost and expense. Without limitation of the foregoing, you may not settle, compromise or in any other manner dispose of any claim without our prior written consent.
DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW, AND JURISDICTION
Time Limitation for Claims. You shall agree that regardless of any law or statute to the contrary, any cause of action or a claim arising out of or related to use of this website or the Terms stated herein, must be filed in under an year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Amicable Solutions: Any dispute arising between you and ZenoCure and/or its legal representatives shall be settled by negotiation, with the parties endeavouring to reach an amicable solution.
Written Complaint. If settling a dispute is not possible by discussion and negotiation, you may lawfully submit a written complaint, including that regarding the quality of a Product or service, to ZenoCure. This complaint must indicate your name, home address, and other useful contact information, order number,essence of dispute and the claim, the date of submitting the complaint, and justifications. We will reply to your complaint within 15 business days. If we do not do so, within the time period specified, then it can be deemed that the company has rejected the complaint and refusing to satisfy your claims.
Complaint to Authorities. If in case your claims are not met by us, or if you are not satisfied with the solution offered, you are entitled to turn to: (a) The Consumer Rights Protection Centre, (b) An out-of-court mediator of consumer disputes, (c) The Commission for Solving Consumer Disputes, (d) A court of relevant jurisdiction in the US or UK.
Governing Law(s) and Jurisdiction(s). You agree that all Terms stated herein will be governed by the laws of The European Union (EU), the United Kingdom, and The United States of America(USA). The competent courts herein, shall be having exclusive jurisdiction for any disagreement arising from these Terms, and any claim relating to our Website, its Content, or the Products and services.
TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
We have the right to shut down the Website and/or to modify, its structure, appearance, content, appearance, and the scope from time to time. We are also eligible to change or terminate the availability of services and content or aspect related to this Website and its operation, without any specific need to provide you or our users with any notification. You hereby declare that you will have no argument, claim, and/or demand from us in this regard.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the user(s) and ZenoCure Ltd. and govern the use of this Website. You may additionally be subjected to some other terms and conditions that apply when you use third party content, software or affiliate services. Any failure to exercise or enforce the right or provision of these Terms by us will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
ZenoCure Ltd. Has the right to allocate its obligations and transfer its rights in accordance with these Terms at any time, to another party (or parties), at its sole discretion. It would include the right to collect debts. You cannot assign your rights, orders, or obligations, to any third party without the Company’s prior written approval.
ZenoCure Ltd. may update these Terms from time to time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. The new Terms & Conditions will be similarly binding from the moment that they are published on the Website.
For any grievances or clarifications regarding these terms you may contact us at:
Company Number: 13113064
Address: 331, Watling Street, Nuneaton, England, CV11 6BQ
Telephone: _____________ (UK) __________________ (USA)